Most of the photos below were taken at events. The notable leaders and I either shared a stage at an event, or we connected separately.
Sharing My Knowledge At Events
Most of the time, I get invited by organizations to speak or give a lecture/presentation at events. I try as much as possible to deliver relevant conversations in my subject areas – building a community, developing programs, and UX/UI Design. I have come to realize that passion goes hand in hand with giving back to communities to help them grow. With my knowledge about organizational growth strategies and community enhancement, i have been able to help thousands of individuals across the globe.
In the past, I have spoken in areas such as:
Youth Advocacy: Effective student to teacher engagement, youth empowerment, closing the achievement gap.
Community Development: Social issues, demographics, parent engagement, community involvement.
Social Innovation: Social issues and behavioral solution discussions to utilize within the technology development space.
Technology & Entrepreneurship: Leveraging new media to make the world a better place.
A glimpse at some past events
- Goalkeepers by Bill & Melinda Gates, Johannesburg and South Africa.
- We The Future by TED and United Nations Foundation, Manhattan
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Weekend, Manhattan
- United Nations Solutions Summit, Manhattan
- Young Leaders x World Leaders, Delegates Dining Room, UN HQ, New York
- African Arts Festival, Chicago
- Personal Development Nerds Meetup, Manhattan
- Kairos Society Verizon Meetup, Manhattan
- Data Financing to End Hunger, Trusteeship Council Chamber, UN HQ, New York
- New Technologies and Mobile Solutions for Development, UN Headquarters, Room 2, New York
- Using Data & Technology To Achieve The Sustainable Development Goals, Trusteeship Council, UN HQ, New York
- Inclusive Data To End Poverty And Leave No One Behind, UN HQ, New York
- Global Goals World Cup, SAP – Hudson Yards, New York
- MakeSense Tech x Global Goals, New York
- Pecha Kucha Style Storytelling, by Impact Hub, Nexus, +SocialGood, TED, Manhattan