Theory of Impact
Emmanuel Nyame’s social impact measurement is classified as an understanding how much social change occurred and can be attributed to his activities. The integrity of the process is bolstered by his impact statement and a clear impact-driven, stakeholder-focused strategy. It is very different from data collection, impact assessment and impact reporting but often gets mixed into those categories! Emmanuel’s key performance areas are categorized into Entrepreneurship Development and Community Development. Since 2008, he has recorded incredible accomplishments in these areas and is determined to do more.
The fact that the financing of the young African startups remain a challenge because of the structural limit of classic investment vehicle is not a secret any more. Despite the increasing will of investors to see the continent as a land of opportunities, their will to reduce the size of investment ticket to match very small company needs has been confronted with the lack of operational expertise of those small structures. Emmanuel Nyame deploys the strategies below to develop entrepreneurship in Africa:
- Successful mentoring and coaching for startups in Uganda, Morocco, Ghana, and Sudan.
- Partner deals including a global telecom’s acquisition of an African telecom’s assets.
- The creation of an African country’s commodities exchange
- A telecom’s IPO in Africa.
- Operational support for specific startups in Africa.
Community development aims to develop the social, economic, environmental, and cultural well-being of communities with a focus on marginalized people. Solutions to community problems are developed by local people, based on local knowledge and priorities. Work done in deprived areas to benefit vulnerable people exemplifies some aspects of the relationship between community development and Emmanuel’s desire to create change.
- Improved community engagement for a globally renowed diplomatic organization.
- Increased visibility for nonprofit beneficiary engagement
- Advised on successful expansion of a global community into Africa.
- Increased subscribers and members for a community based online startup
- Brand ambassador and representative to promote youth and gender equality.
Engage Emmanuel Nyame On Your Next Project
Please fill the form below if you wish to engage Emmanuel on any project in line with Entrepreneurship or Community Development. Please keep your answers simple and precise. A representative will respond to you shortly.